Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Welcome Home, Leah

If you had asked me a few weeks ago who Leah Libresco was, I wouldn't have been able to distinguish her from Eve, but I have recently found out that Leah blogs over at Patheos under the moniker of Unequally Yoked. Up until recently, her subtitle read: A geeky atheist picks fights with her Catholic boyfriend, but just over a week ago, Leah's post was titled: This is my last post for the Patheos Atheist Portal. Leah announced that she has entered the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), the preparation for adults to enter the Catholic Church. Her blog subtitle now reads: A geeky convert picks fights in good faith.
Leah's Banner on Patheos


Welcome home, Leah! May God continue to bless your journey!


P.S.
Sorry I've been inactive for so long, everyone. Things have been crazy. Hopefully, I will be able to get back to posting a little more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catholic Ads

Pages